Skip to content
Who Needs a consulting forester?
- Forest landowners: to plan the best use, protection, and management of their land resources to suit their objectives.
- Attorneys: to provide their clients with the best available documentation of evidence about conditions on the subject’s property.
- Bankers and accountants: to help program the income and estate tax obligations for woodland owner clients.
- Forest products industries: to supplement their management, acquisition, research, and procurement needs.
- Government: to supplement staff with expertise in a wide array of services.